If studying in the UK, Australia, USA, Canada are quite familiar and popular names when you search with the keyword “study abroad”, perhaps the name “Ireland” is still not known to too many of you, so What is interesting about this country, what is the attraction of studying abroad here and whether you are suitable for studying abroad here, let’s review the information below with TRUST!
Ireland is the 11th country in terms of GDP per capita in the world
Ireland is one of the countries with the best living conditions in the world when it ranks 5th globally on the human development index. The country of Ireland today is famous for its beautiful natural scenery, long-standing culture, most prestigious education in the world and is the birthplace of many great writers and artists in the world.
Not only has modern industry, but traditional cultural values are always concerned and preserved. Ireland is influenced by British culture for a long time but from architecture, costumes to Irish lifestyle still has its own unique characteristics.
Study abroad degrees here are recognized internationally, but the cost of studying is very reasonable, only 2/3 of the UK, much cheaper than many other European countries. If you have a student visa here, you can travel all over Europe, this is really great, isn’t it? You are studying in a country where the main language is English, while in some other countries such as Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain you will need to learn the second main language of the host country. outside of English. It is also the safest, friendliest country in the world: Ireland was voted the friendliest country by Lonely Planet in 2008 and 2010, ranked 12th in the 2009 global peace index.
It can be said that today the demand for studying abroad and the study abroad market is also more and more diverse and Ireland has become more familiar to Vietnamese students as more and more students choose this as their destination. his study abroad.
SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN IRELAND
This is probably an issue that any study abroad student is interested in, the scholarship is an encouragement to study spirit, and also helps you reduce the cost of studying abroad, so you have Any scholarship opportunities when studying in Ireland? The answer is yes guys: As a country that values education and wants to attract international students, Ireland offers international students a lot of scholarship opportunities: UCD Michael Smurfit, the university’s scholarship DCU, NUI Galway, Irish government scholarship. And even in Irish universities and institutes, there are special scholarship programs such as Dunalk, Waterford, Athlone…
The Irish government invests heavily in education and training because it believes it is the key to economic survival and development. Education is a pioneer in creating jobs, where skilled human resources are needed, so investing in education is essential. With internationally-oriented schools, Study Abroad Ireland 2018 is becoming the world’s most attractive magnet for students. Here, you can not only live and study in an international environment, have attractive working opportunities but also save maximum costs with valuable scholarships.
In the academic year 2020 – 2021, the Irish government will award many full scholarships and other valuable scholarships to Vietnamese candidates, master’s degree students at Irish universities and technical institutes, for the following industries:
– Food science & engineering
– Agriculture, Environmental Science, Rural Development
– Sustainable development, technical industries
– Information and communications technology
– Administration and Business
– Communication, Journalism, Tourism and Hotel Management
REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING IN IRELAND
By the time you decided to choose Ireland as your country to study abroad, did you know how to study abroad here? What level of study should you study abroad, what are the requirements and conditions at all levels:
Students coming to study in Ireland have 2 options:
– Firstly, you can attend secondary schools in Ireland and complete the exam to get the certificate of graduation with Irish students. This course of study is chosen by many students, who often combine the certification exam with English language learning.
– Second, you take the graduation exam in your own country. This option is more popular and it is important for applicants to check that their education meets the entry requirements. To be a potential candidate, your record must be very good. For example, in Medicine, you must have 3 good grades at A-level or equivalent for compulsory subjects. The minimum requirement for most undergraduate programs is a 3 C at A-level or equivalent. If you have any doubts about the acceptance of your degree, you should clarify during the appropriate time at the educational institution to which you are applying. English is the language of instruction at all institutions of higher education in Ireland, so students must demonstrate their proficiency in English in order to be accepted into the University. The minimum required score is 550 TOEFL, 5.5 IELTS. Many universities and colleges offer English language training programs for students. Furthermore, there are more than 110 private English language schools nationwide with short and long-term courses.
Here are the admission requirements
Depending on the specific study program, you need to meet different admission requirements:
|English program||Foundation Program (Pre-university, Pre-master)||Programs College, University, Master|
|Training program||At the end of the course, students are given an English certificate. With this certificate, students can completely continue to study in official programs including : foundation, college, university, master in Ireland or transfer to schools in the UK.||- For students who want to transfer to a university or master's program.|
– At the end of the program, students are transferred to the corresponding undergraduate or master's program at Irish or UK schools.
|– Students graduating from preparatory programs will be transferred to the respective programs.|
|School semester||Average of 8 months or more||06 months - 1 year||– University : 3-4 years|
– Master : 1-2 years (depending on industry
– Postgraduate Certificate : 1 year
– Doctorate : 4 years
|Admission term||Open every month||January and September||January and September|
|Entry admission||– No IELTS certificate required.|
– No GPA required
|– IELTS 5.0 or higher.|
– Study requirements vary by school
|- College :|
+ IELTS 5.5 and above.
+ Academic requirements vary by school.
- University :
+ IELTS 6.0 or higher (there are schools that require 6.5)
+ Academic requirements vary by school.
– Master :
+ IELTS 6.5 and above
+ GPA 7.0 or higher.
CALL NOW! WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
Study abroad experience in Ireland
Before you set foot in a country it is essential to have knowledge about that country, so is studying abroad. Bluesea has learned some experiences so that when you study abroad in Ireland, you are fully prepared both mentally and financially. !
Tuition fees for training institutions in Ireland vary depending on the school and the program the student attends. Below are the average tuition rates of popular majors for students for your reference:
|Major||Bachelor Degree||Postgraduate Degree|
|Engineering||€10,000 – €21,600||€10,500 – €19,500|
|Science and Technology||€10,000 – €21,600||€10,500 – €18,000|
|Art and Humanity||€10,000 – €16,500||€10,500 – €20,000|
|Business||€10,000 – €16,000||€10,500 – €30,000|
|Medicine and relevant branches||€31,000 – €50,000||€12,035 – €51,635|
|English course||€125 – €200 per weak|
|International Preparatory Course||€6,500 – €13,200|
List of some schools in Ireland with reference fees: (Unit: Euro)
|1||Dublin City University (DCU)||Dublin||€ 14,000||€ 15,000||https://www.dcu.ie/|
|2||Maynooth University (National University of Ireland Maynooth – NUI)||Maynooth||€ 13,000||€ 13,000||https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/|
|3||Technologicial University Dublin (TUD)||Dublin||€ 10,500||€ 11,500||https://tudublin.ie/|
|4||Institute of Technology Sligo (IT Sligo)||Sligo||€ 10,500||€ 11,500||https://www.itsligo.ie/|
|5||Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin||Dublin||€ 19,680||€ 13,620||https://www.tcd.ie/|
|6||University College Dublin||Dublin||€ 20,290||€ 16,240||http://www.ucd.ie/|
|7||University College Cork||Cork||€ 15,540||€ 14,130||http://www.ucc.ie/en/|
|8||University of Limerick||Limerick||€ 13,900||€ 10,800||http://www.ul.ie/|
|9||National University of Ireland, Galway||Galway||€ 13,990||€ 13,500||http://www.nuigalway.ie/|
|10||Cork Institute of Technology||Bishopstown||€ 10,910||€ 11,400||http://www.cit.ie/|
|11||Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology||Galway||€ 6,950||€ 9,000||https://www.gmit.ie/|
|12||Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland||Dublin||€ 38,880||€ 17,600||http://www.rcsi.ie/|
|13||Waterford Institute of Technology||Waterford||€ 9,000||€ 9,250||https://www.wit.ie/|
|14||Institute of Technology Carlow||Carlow||€ 9,830||€ 10,750||http://www.itcarlow.ie/|
|15||Limerick Institute of Technology||Limerick||€ 10,080||€ 12,310||http://www.lit.ie/default.aspx|
– The cost of living when studying in Ireland will vary depending on the location of the educational institution, type of accommodation, incentives and individual expenses of each student.
|Accommodation||€2,500 – €5,000 per year|
|Meals||€1,500 – €2,500 per year|
|Other expenses: travel, health insurance, social life, incidental expenses||€1,000 – €2,400 per year|
It is estimated that the average student will spend between €7,000 and €12,000 per year.
Note: The numbers above are approximate as there are students who may spend less or more depending on their financial ability and personal expenses.
Types of housing
– In the school’s dormitory, students will be supported by the school with accommodation and allowed to cook. However, not all schools support dormitories.
+ Cost: about 2,500E – €5,000/year.
– With the form of living with local people, international students will pay rent, 2 meals (breakfast and dinner) directly to the landlord on a monthly basis. Many friends can share a house to save on living costs.
– Cost: about 500 E-€750/month.
Note: When you first arrive in Ireland, you should bring €5,000 in cash to pay for initial expenses.
PROVIDED OF FINANCE TO STUDY IN IRELAND
An extremely important factor for you to study abroad is the financial issue, so what does studying in Ireland require financially?
Applying for self-sufficient study: You must provide sufficient documents to prove that you have the financial capacity to support during your study in Ireland in an emergency without state funding.
– Students applying for a visa must have at least €7000 ready to use before being granted a visa. From April 1, 2011, students must have at least €3000 in their first registration. This will be in addition to the tuition fee.
– Bank statement showing the account holder along with a translation and conversion rate details near the visa application date.
– Note that although you are allowed to work part-time during your studies, these earnings will not be counted when assessing your financial ability.
If you received a scholarship: Please provide details of the amount and letter of sponsorship.
– State why you want to study in Ireland
– Detailed and complete curriculum vitae
IRELAND STUDENT VISA:
To study and study abroad, a prerequisite is to obtain a visa, so is Ireland, here are the requirements for you to apply for an Irish student visa:
– Valid Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after you complete your intended study in Ireland. If you have a previous passport, you should submit it with your visa application.
– Document of Admission
A letter of acceptance from the university that will confirm your acceptance and enrollment in a regular course, at least 15 hours of class time per week.
+ This letter will confirm the course you will take.
+ This letter confirms the amount of tuition you have to pay for the course and that it has been paid.
+ If your school has paid for health insurance on your behalf, this information must be confirmed in the letter of acceptance.
Note: The main purpose of the student is learning and research. Therefore, students will not be allowed to come to Ireland to study a part-time course or a distance learning course
Call Us Now! We’re Here to Help!
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TRUST COMPANY?
Hundreds of students and parents have come to TRUST to achieve their dream of studying abroad. They have put their trust and chose us as a companion throughout the process of making a study abroad application, because:
TRUST – XỨNG ĐÁNG 10 ĐIỂM DỊCH VỤ